Immigration Law Attorneys in Fayetteville, AR
Today, complicated laws and a backup of applications make the process of coming to America, even on a temporary basis, extremely difficult.
Because the immigration processes can be quite complex, if you’re seeking a green card, business visa, or U.S. citizenship, you need the guidance of an immigration lawyer. By working with an attorney, you will be able to leave your immigration issues in the hands of a professional who has the ability to act on your behalf.
Here to Help
If you need assistance with an immigration matter, Falkner Law Firm is on hand to see you through the process. Time is usually of the essence when it comes to immigration, and Falkner Law Firm is dedicated to working quickly to expedite your visa, green card, or citizenship. We can help with the following:
- Visas, Green cards and Sponsorships
- Dealing with paperwork of Government officials delays and denials
- Immigration eligibility and procedures
- Getting a green card through family members in the US
- Beginning your passport to immigration
- Work sponsorships getting a green card through employment
- Green card through diversity visa lottery
- Getting a green card as an investor
- Getting a green card as a special immigrant
- Humanitarian protection
- Spousal sponsorship and getting visa to marry US citizen fiance'
- Temporary protected status
- Deferred enforcement departure
- Refugee for asylee
- Nonimmigrant temporary visas
- Tourist or business visas
- Temporary special workers visas
- Temporary non agricultural Visa
- Temporary training visa
- Intercompany transferee visa
- Treaty trader visa and treaty investor visa
- Student visas, exchange visitor visas and
- Temporary worker in a selected occupation visa
Contact Falkner Law Firm today to learn more immigration law and to discuss your unique case.
In The News
Trump’s Executive orders on Immigration are shaking communities. Undocumented immigrants in the Northwest Arkansas Region are being forced to rethink their daily routines and rewrite their futures as they make sense of the sweeping executive orders signed by *President Trump* on Immigration. There had previously been a reprieve for some of these residents under then-President Obama, but now its time to get ahead of the curve and determine all of your rights and ability to obtain a green card, U.S. Citizenship, or some other form of documentation that legitimizes the presence of you and/or you family members.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||7:30am - 7:30pm|